Thursday, November 4, 2021

Tag Brush











    In this project, I created a logo to insert in all of my next projects. This brush was fairly easy to create and it will be a nice addition to sort of sign the project. This was my first time using photoshop. Photoshop has endless possibilities and I am excited to learn how to use it. This brush represents me as a person. I love the ocean and boats and making and an anchor is a great way to show who I am through an image.

    This brush was made in illustrator and then passed over to photoshop to edit it and add colors and different designs. I was very happy with how this came out. I think that this brush is going to be a great addition to my next projects. Since it is nice and clean, I think that it will go great at the bottom of any project to the right or left of a page to add my signature and let people know who created it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

This is my final project, I chose these colors because I like bright colors. Making this was really fun because I had forgotten all the proj...