Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Photoshop Tutorials

First Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAmSB5MQxOo

In the first video, I can see that the layout is similar to Adobe illustrator. Also in this video, we learn different types of shortcuts that make your life easier. I think that by learning these shortcuts you can speed up the process. Some of the useful shortcuts that I learned in the video were really useful because they included a faster way to Scale photos, invert color, and swap color swatch. These come helpful when you are working on your project because it saves you time.

Second Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bStwbUQ4Uks

The Clone Stamp tool is a great tool to fix your project or to crop anything you don't want to be there. With this tool, you can edit anything that is disturbing you or doesn't fit in with the project. Imagine you are editing a picture and there is something that you don't want to be there you use the clone stamp tool to get rid of it. You use this tool by coloring over it with the color of what's behind it to make it disappear.

Third Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M0LLrJVbQU

The blend tool is useful when you want to add different sections of color to your image. This might be helpful when it comes to adding more colors or different parts with different colors. This will look more professional and make the image look more proffessional. You can play around with different options and decide which one you like more. I think this will be helpful to me because i can add more color and make the image "pop" more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

This is my final project, I chose these colors because I like bright colors. Making this was really fun because I had forgotten all the proj...