Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Final Project











This is my final project, I chose these colors because I like bright colors. Making this was really fun because I had forgotten all the projects we had done over the semester. While creating this portfolio I found the type tool to be the most useful. Having different layers definitely helped and made the process easier.

The project that I enjoyed the most was the somewhere project. I enjoyed putting myself in a place where it is rare I will ever be. This class started out hard but after a couple days, I started to get the hang of it. It was definitely a learning experience and I will definitely take another class to improve my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

This is my final project, I chose these colors because I like bright colors. Making this was really fun because I had forgotten all the proj...