Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Autoscopy

 Final Image: 

Other images:






While making this project I had a lot of fun because I wanted to see what I would look like if I was Half robot. I found the lasso tool to be the most used because I carefully selected the parts of the picture that I wanted to be able to move it around and place it in its position. The most challenging part of making this project was the aligning process for the robot head and my head so they match well. 

Once I had everything put on I began to add additional pictures to make it look realistic. I wanted to do something like they where converting me into a robot and they where looking at a hologram of the final sketch and then go ahead and "construct" the robot. I think it came out really well and I am proud of myself because I thought I wasn't going to do a good job.


4 comments:

  1. I really like his final project. The background he used fits in very well with the picture he chose. I think it was very creative, I like the robots he added to the picture because it really adds detail to the main robot he has. Overall, I liked it a lot, it looks very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like what you did with this project it is very creative. The transition from your self portrait to your self portrait with the mask on was very good, it looks very real. I also liked how you put 4 different pictures for examples it helps the reader understand what you were going for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your business cards! Looks like your a fishing captain or something. Good job bro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gustavo! I really enjoy this because as a kid I was a. Huge robot fan. This almost looks real to me with the details lining up perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Final Project

This is my final project, I chose these colors because I like bright colors. Making this was really fun because I had forgotten all the proj...