Monday, December 6, 2021

Business Cards




    As an Entrepreneurship major this project really helped me. When I was told that we where going to do business cards I thought about it as a good thing to learn because I would probably have to create a business card in the future and I now know how to do it myself. I had a lot of fun while making these because I got an insight look on how these are made and that they are not that simple to create. 

    At first I was nervous because I didn't understand InDesign but after playing around with it and learning from class I felt prepared when the time came to do the project. When I first began the project I had many ideas in head and couldn't decide which one to do. So I joined all of my ideas and added different objects to my cards to make them more creative and have more color and objects. This project was really fun to do because I would probably have my own in the future.


 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Gustavo, I think your business cards turned out really great. I especially like the layout and designs in the first one, and how you said that this could be good preparation for making a real business card in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These business cards look great Gustavo. First of all, the logo is really well done and is the perfect finishing touch for your business cards. The multicolor waves in the first set of cards is really neat and adds more to your boat style logo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gustavo! I think you did an amazing job on this project. I really like how you incorporated your logo into the business cards. I also like the added detail as it brings the card together and makes it look nice. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Final Project

This is my final project, I chose these colors because I like bright colors. Making this was really fun because I had forgotten all the proj...