Thursday, November 11, 2021

Photoshop HW 2

 


To photoshop myself into this picture is really dificult in my opinion. To have and stretch my face and align it perfectly with her hand seems complicated. Having to adjust the stretch all over the face so it looks good will be hard. 



 This picture gave me an idea to photoshop my self in a music video of my favorite artist. I want to photoshop myself to make it look like I am part of the music video.



This was the picture that made me laugh the most. The editor edited the wrong guys pant and made them even shorter. I thought this was funny becasue he did the wrong the guys pants.



I would like to do an illusion like this becasue I like cars and I would like to make a commercial for a car brand. This picture is intresting because you see the first picture and then the guy with the toy car infront of him and I think thats cool.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

This is my final project, I chose these colors because I like bright colors. Making this was really fun because I had forgotten all the proj...