Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Somewhere Photoshop

 Final Project:


Image:


My image:


    When I began this project, I began searching for pictures of one of my favorite Puerto Rican rapper. After I had decided on a picture I began to look through my pictures and I found one that fitted the best with the picture. I could have taken a picture only for this but I did not have clothes that went with the vibe of the picture. After masking myself and began to cut everything around me I then proceeded to align myself with the artist. After aligning myself I began to carefully focus on the details and try to blend in.

This project was really fun to make because I started with a picture of myself and then ended up with a picture with my favorite artist. I was scared at first but after a couple tries, I figured it out and was able to blend in the picture. I am really impressed with myself because I think I did a great job. This project has been the one that I most enjoyed making. 


3 comments:

  1. Gustavo, I really like how this photo turned out. It looks like you were actually in this photo and shows that you learned many skills from this project. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gustavo! This project turned out really well. I like that you were able to incorporate your favorite rapper in the final outcome to show sentimental value. You can definitely tell you focused a lot on the fine details, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gustavo,

    This was my favorite project of yours. The way you chose a picture of yourself that was quite similar to the one you placed yourself in was very cool! Also the way that both of you are standing is quite similar. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Final Project

This is my final project, I chose these colors because I like bright colors. Making this was really fun because I had forgotten all the proj...