Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Logos

 

Artist Statement:

In this project, I had to create a logo that represented me. I chose to do an anchor with the helm in the middle. I was basically born in the water, I have been around the ocean and boats since I was a little kid. This project was fun to make because I was doing something that represented me as a person. After completing this project in illustrator, I was satisfied with the outcome. I made each logo with different colors to represent the basic colors that are seen in a boat. Blue, because almost every boat has something blue. Brown because my father's boat has teak and I wanted to make my logo with that color. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Gustavo, I really liked your Logos project. I think it is original and creative. I really like the anchor since it is a big part of who you are. It is a very creative project with different colors I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I like the design of your logo, it's super minimalistic and overall really well done!

    ReplyDelete

Final Project

This is my final project, I chose these colors because I like bright colors. Making this was really fun because I had forgotten all the proj...