Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Calligram Project




Artist Statement: 

When the project was introduced I didn't know what I wanted to do. I began to think about ideas to make the text look cool and creative. After thinking about what I was going to do I began to work on my project. The first step was to write what I wanted to say to my future self. After having written down the text I began to work o the shape. I found out that the shape I wanted to use was already in illustrator. This made it easier to do because I drew out the shape and once I had it where I wanted it, I proceeded to paste the text so that the text will be the shape.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

This is my final project, I chose these colors because I like bright colors. Making this was really fun because I had forgotten all the proj...