Sunday, December 5, 2021

Indesign HW 1

1.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AshfNo-i8Ws

The direct selection tool I think will be really useful because I can modify any object that I want. I can start off with a basic square and use the direct selection tool to personalize the shape that I want to create. I think this will be useful because when I have to do future projects I can use this tool to create any shape that I want to come up with my project and make it look more creative.


2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVW8AF2TMnw

The text tool will come in handy in every project that you can think of. Mostly, the upcoming projects I have to do are business cards. In this project, I will take advantage of this tool to write in any place in the file. This tool will be very useful because you don't have to write in another program and paste it into InDesign, just click the Type tool and begin writing in any place you want.


3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eqhUFRlvgI

A feature that I find really cool in InDesign is the option to have multiple pages in one document. This allows you to do many projects in one file instead of making numerous files to do more projects. For example, I have an upcoming project that requires two sides, I will simply add more pages and continue doing my project instead of creating new files and adding them into a folder. Just keep adding how many pages you need and keep working on your project in the same file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

This is my final project, I chose these colors because I like bright colors. Making this was really fun because I had forgotten all the proj...