Wednesday, September 1, 2021

#0 Assignment




My name is Gustavo Cabrer, I am from Puerto Rico and now an incoming freshman at The University of Tampa. I am 18 years old and love the ocean. My first feeling about the class was not so good. I was kind of scared at the beginning but when I heard the professor explain the class I am kind of interested now. I am very interested in tech and always enjoy learning new features. I am majoring in Business entrepreneurship and would like to learn more from digital media because it will help me start a business when the time comes. 

The ocean is my second home since I was basically born on a boat. I like to think I did because since I was 1-year old I was already on a boat. I like every sport that has to be done in water, kiteboarding, wakeboarding, and foiling. I live in a beachfront community in Puerto Rico so I love going to the beach and going on my boat. Some of my accomplishments are having my scuba and boating license. Being able to get from UT to the beach in 20 minutes is definitely a big impact on my decision to come to UT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

This is my final project, I chose these colors because I like bright colors. Making this was really fun because I had forgotten all the proj...